Prep Time 2-3 mins
- 1/2 cup of Tomato & Shrimp Cocktail (Camaronazo)
- Tajín (or mix of chili powder and salt)
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 4 tablespoons lime juice (about 2 limes worth)
- 2 teaspoons Mexican hot sauce (e.g. Tapatio or Valentina)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 12 ounces Mexican beer (preferably a lager)
- Celery and Lime Slices (for garnish)
- 3-4 Cocktail Shrimp (for garnish)
- Rim a frosted beer mug with lime juice and Tajín.
- Add ice.
- Add lime and orange juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Fill the beer mug with beer and tomato juice.
- Garnish with celery and cocktail shrimp.