Prep Time 2-3 mins
- 1 dash Tajín (or mix of chili powder and salt)
- 4 tablespoons lime juice (about 2 limes worth)
- 2-3 teaspoons Mexican hot sauce (e.g. Tapatio or Valentina)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 dash sea salt
- 12 ounces Mexican beer (Based on your preference)
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 2-4 lime slices (to garnish)
- 2-4 cocktail shrimp (to garnish)
- Rim the glass with lime juice and Tajin.
- Mix the lime juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, salt and ice in the glass without rubbing off the Tajin.
- Top the glass off with beer and garnish with lime slices and shrimp.