Overnight Oats & Berries
Overnight Oats are the perfect breakfast for people on-the-go! Here’s the no-cook method to make Overnight Oats with Berries, Greek Yogurt, Chia and non-fat Milk.
Prep Time 5 mins
Inactive Time Overnight
- 1/4 cup Whole Grain Oats (Old Fashioned)
- 1/4 cup Granola
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Non-Fat Milk
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- Drizzle of Honey for Topping
- In a personal size mason jar (or any container of choice) add oats, granola and pour in milk.
- Layer in the Greek Yogurt, Chia Seeds, and Berries. Top the container with berries.
- Refrigerate overnight for at least 8 hours, and enjoy for breakfast.
- Tip: Make it sweeter with a drizzle of honey or use Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt!