On warm days, easy and cold meals are the best way to stay fresh. This chopped Mexican Salad will surely POP on your summer table with it’s colorful ingredients and zesty flavors.
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
- 1 1/2 cups of Frozen or Canned Corn
- 1 Pack of Cherry Tomatoes (10 oz), cut in halves
- 1 Large Ripe Mango, diced
- 2 Large Avocadoes, diced
- 1 can of Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup of Cilantro, chopped
- Olive Oil
- 8 oz bottle of Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
- Sautee or roast corn with a drizzle of olive oil until slightly charred and golden.
- In a large salad bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, corn, mango, avocadoes, cilantro and black beans. Add the Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette to your liking and mix well.
- TIP: Add protein and spice things up! This salad mixes well with chicken. Add 2 full chicken breasts diced (rotisserie or grilled). To spice things up, add 2 chopped, pickled Jalapeño Peppers.