- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup vanilla Rompope (eggnog-like drink)
- 6 eggs
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the sugar, stirring constantly to prevent it from burning.
- Once caramelized, pour it into the flan mold. Allow to cool.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour this mixture into the mold over the hardened caramel.
- Cover the flan tightly and transfer to a pan of water to bake in a double boiler
- Bake for 1 hour at 425 °F or until firm and a knife comes out clean when inserted.
- Let cool and remove from flan mold.
Latest Recipes & Tips
Receive our Weekly Deals & Promotions
Sign up for our unique recipes, weekly deals and promotions.