Queso Fundido Con Chorizo
Cook Time 25
- 6 oz Mexican Chorizo, crumbled
- 8 oz Chihuahua Cheese, shredded
- 4 oz Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 4 oz Oaxaca Cheese, shredded
- 1 Tsp dried Oregano
- Flour or Corn Tortillas
- Preheat oven to broil and make sure the rack is 6 to 8 inches from top heating source.
- In a medium sauté pan, cook chorizo, stir until browned for 5 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer chorizo to a paper-towel-lined plate and drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine chorizo, all the cheeses and the oregano. Transfer the mixture to a shallow baking dish.
- Broil until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown on top for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with preferred Tortillas.