Pineapple Pico de Gallo Salsa
Prep Time 10 minutes
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 2 serrano peppers
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice and dice all ingredients and place in a bowl.
- Slice serrano peppers in thin strips, remove seeds and veins (if you prefer) and finely chop.
- Once mixed tomatoes, peppers, onion, cilantro and pineapple in the bowl, add lime juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Tip: if time permitting, pre-grill pineapple on a grill to add a smokey, burnt flavor.
Receive our Weekly Deals & Promotions
Sign up for our unique recipes, weekly deals and promotions.