Cardenas Markets Plans Grand Opening Festivities for its Banning, CA Store Location
This marks the company’s first store to serve the San Gorgonio Pass
Ontario, California (September 27, 2022) – Cardenas Markets is excited to announce that grand opening festivities for its store located at 3317 W. Ramsey Street in Banning, CA will take place on Wednesday, September 28, 2022, at 10:00 a.m.
The Banning location, which previously operated under the Rio Ranch Market banner, marks the company’s expanded footprint and is the first to serve the San Gorgonio Pass area.
“We are committed to bringing our exceptional variety of fresh and authentic Hispanic offerings in addition to traditional grocery staples to Banning residents,” said Adam Salgado, Chief Marketing Officer for Cardenas Markets. “Customers will find amazing values in a convenient, fun and festive environment,” Salgado added.
In addition to a formal ribbon cutting, festivities include remarks from local dignitaries and elected officials, and live entertainment. To further demonstrate its commitment to the Banning community, the Cardenas Markets Foundation will make donations totaling $10,000 to the Banning Unified School District ($5,000), and Faith in Action of Banning, CA ($5,000).
The company’s Banning location features:
- A colorful Produce Department with a wide-array of perfectly ripe, seasonal fruits and vegetables from the USA and Latin America at affordable prices
- A Full-Service Meat Department offering USDA Choice beef; fresh cuts of beef, pork, and chicken cut daily; and a large selection of seafood
- An authentic Mexican Cocina where customers can savor the flavors of Cardenas’ signature carnitas, tamales, taquería classics and enjoy great Daily Deal options
- A Tortilleria featuring authentic corn tortillas made by utilizing traditional Nixtamal technique in addition to flour tortillas and masa made from scratch
- A Bakery filled with specialty pastries, desserts, cakes, pan dulce and bolillos baked fresh daily
The store will operate from daily from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.