Milanesa De Res
Learn how to make a golden fried classic! This breaded beef dish is made with beef sirloin tip steak, bread crumbs, and vegetable oil.
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 20 mins
- 1 ½ pound of thin cut top round beef steaks or 6 steaks
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of bread crumbs
- Cooking oil for frying
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk the two eggs lightly.
- In another large dish, spread the bread crumbs mixed with salt and pepper
- Once both dishes are ready, dip the steaks into the egg mixture.
- Using kitchen tongs, place one steak into the crumbs, turn to coat both sides. Pat lightly on both sides to make sure the coating adheres to the steak. If necessary, turn steak again to have an even coating of breadcrumbs. Place the already-breaded steak aside on a plate. Repeat this step with the remaining steaks.
- After breading steaks, grab a large skillet and heat ½ inch of oil over medium-high heat. Make sure the oil is hot before placing the steaks. Fry about 3 minutes on each side until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Place the steaks on paper towels to drain any excess oil before serving.