Watermelon Kiwi Pops
Enjoy your sunny days with fresh watermelon kiwi popsicles! With naturally sweet watermelon and tangy fresh kiwis, it couldn’t be any simpler to make healthy treats, with just two ingredients!
Serves 16 (3 oz popsicles)
Prep Time 10
Inactive Time 3 Hours
- 1/2 Watermelon (pureed) - should yield 5 cups
- 5 Kiwis (peeled and sliced)
- Agave Syrup (optional) - to taste
- Slice your watermelon, and place hefty chunks into process blender. Puree watermelon chunks. This should generate 5 cups. Run through sieve if it's too chunky or has some seed remnants.
- Prior to pouring watermelon puree, taste for sweetness. If it's not sweet enough, add 1 tablespoon of agave syrup at a time to the mixture until preferred sweetness is reached.
- Pour pureed watermelon into popsicle molds leaving room for kiwis at the top.
- Peel and slice kiwis into chunks that will fit snug at the top of the popsicle wells. Insert kiwi slices to the top of the molds and introduce popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 3 hours and enjoy.
Latest Recipes & Tips
Receive our Weekly Deals & Promotions
Sign up for our unique recipes, weekly deals and promotions.