Red Devil Shrimp
Time to turn up the heat with our Red Devil Shrimp recipe! Better known as “Camarones a la Diabla”, these are very simple to make, using medium-sized deveined shrimp, and simmered in our very own Grab & Go “100 Fuegos” salsa.
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 20
- 1.5 LBS of Raw White Shrimp (medium sized)
- 1 Cardenas Brand "100 Fuegos" Salsa, 16 oz
- 2 TBS Butter
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 TBS Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1/4 White Onion (diced)
- Optionally Top with - Green Onions (finely chopped) and Sesame Seeds
- Peel, devein and wash all your shrimp. You can leave the shrimp tails on if you prefer.
- In a frying pan and over medium heat, sauté the butter and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Next, add the diced white onions and continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and sauté for 6 minutes.
- Add the "100 Fuegos" Salsa and bring to a simmer. Occasionally stir and continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve accompanied with white or Spanish rice, refried beans and top shrimp with finely chopped cilantro. Optional toppings for shrimp include chopped green onions and sesame seeds.