Pumpkin Spice Flan
It’s the season for all-things pumpkin spice. Make the season nice with this pumpkin flan recipe!
Serves 16 mini slices
Prep Time 20 mins
Cook Time 1 min
Inactive Time 1 hr 40 mins
- 1 can of Pumpkin Puree (15 oz)
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 can of Evaporated Milk (12 oz)
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 oz)
- 1 TBS Pumpkin Spice
- 1 TBS Vanilla Extract
- Whipped Cream and Cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Heat the sugar in a saucepan, carefully stirring until caramelized. Pour the caramel into an 8" round baking pan and set aside.
- Beat the eggs lightly in a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix everything well. Gently pour the mixture into the caramelized baking pan.
- Place flan baking pan into a large roasting pan in the oven and pour water into the roasting pan (outside of the cake pan). This will create a steaming process in the oven.
- Bake for 1 hour. Pull flan baking pan out and let cool on a counter. Once cool to touch, refrigerate overnight.
- For presentation, flip the flan pan onto a large rimmed platter.
- Serve slices and top with whipped cream and sprinkled cinnamon.
Latest Recipes & Tips
Receive our Weekly Deals & Promotions
Sign up for our unique recipes, weekly deals and promotions.