Now you can make Chilaquiles Verdes even faster, by cooking with Cardenas Markets Grab & Go ingredients! Our ready-made salsas and tortilla chips are the perfect pairing to make Chilaquiles in a jiffy! Check out our in-store Grab & Go displays for more time saving ideas!
- 1 Pint Grab & Go Salsa Verde
- 1 Pint Grab & Go Salsa Perfumada
- 1.75 lbs Grab & Go Tortilla Chips
- 2 oz Corn Oil
- 8 oz Chicken Broth
- 4 oz Red Onion
- 8 oz Choice of Cheese (Queso Fresco or Cotija)
- 8 oz Mexican Sour Cream
- 1 Avocado
- Heat oil in a medium size pan, then add salsas.
- When the salsa gets hot, add the Cardenas homemade tortilla chips, be careful not to brake, mixed until all tortilla chips are cover with salsa and let it cook for approximately 5 minutes at a slow flame.
- Remove chilaquiles from the stove top, and serve warm. On each plate you can garnish with cheese of your choice, Cotija or Queso Fresco, diced onions, thin slices of avocado and crema Mexicana.
- Tip: Chilaquiles taste great with eggs! Scramble 4 eggs first, then begin step 1 -OR- top each plate serving with a sunny-side-up egg.