Garlic Lime Tilapia
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- Vegetable oil spray
- 4 Sea Best® Tilapia fillets
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven at 400 °F.
- Grease a roasting pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Place fillets on the pan. Make sure fillets do not overlap.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the tomatoes mix on the fillets evenly.
- Roast uncover 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish easily flakes with a fork.
- Garnish with parsley leaves.