Shrimp Ceviche is an easy to make recipe that is light and refreshing that requires no cooking. You simply mix all the ingredients and are ready to eat with your tostadas.
Serves 4 People
Prep Time 10 mins.
Cook Time 60 mins.
- 2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined, with no heads
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 lb tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 2 or 3 cucumbers, diced
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 jalapeño chilies, deveined and finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot sauce (Tapatío, Valentina, Huichol)
- 2 large avocados
- Clean the shrimp and chop in large pieces.
- Place in bowl, pour the lime juice, and set aside to sit during 40 minutes to 1 hour (until they look whitish or reddish).
- Add the onion, tomato, cilantro, cucumber, and jalapeños. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with the sliced avocado and serve with Casa Cardenas Tostadas or saltine crackers and a hot sauce.
Latest Recipes & Tips
Receive our Weekly Deals & Promotions
Sign up for our unique recipes, weekly deals and promotions.