Serves 1 (4 Jalapeños)
Prep Time Under 30 min
- 4 jalapeños
- 8 slices of bacon
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C).
- Slice the jalapeños in half, then remove the seeds by scraping out the insides.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly among the jalapeño shells.
- Wrap each jalapeño in bacon.
- Place the bacon-wrapped jalapeños on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes, until bacon is browned and peppers are tender.
Receive our Weekly Deals & Promotions
Sign up for our unique recipes, weekly deals and promotions.