Iced Café de Olla
Who says Hispanic coffee can’t be served cold! Enjoy a traditional Café de Olla, on the rocks and with creamer.
Prep Time 10
- 2 TBS Instant Café de Olla
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- 1/4 Cup of Sweet Condensed Milk
- Topped Whipped Cream and Cinnamon Powder (Optional)
- Mix your instant Café de Olla with water. For best results mixed with hot water and let stand until cool or room temp. We recommend NESCAFE® Café de Olla or you can make it from scratch.
- Serve your coffee on the rocks and add Sweet Condensed Milk.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon powder.
Latest Recipes & Tips
Receive our Weekly Deals & Promotions
Sign up for our unique recipes, weekly deals and promotions.