Chicken Zucchini Spaghetti
Make this delicious and healthy spin on spaghetti in only 30 minutes!
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
- 3 cups pico de gallo
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 medium zucchini
- salt and pepper, to taste
- queso fresco, to garnish
- cilantro, to garnish
- In a sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. For 8–10 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked, combine the cumin with the diced chicken.
- Spiralize the zucchini while the chicken is cooking. To prevent lengthy parts, trim the zucchini noodles using kitchen scissors.
- When the chicken is done, add the pico de gallo salsa to the pan. Stir for one minute to warm it through, then remove from the heat.
- Toss the zucchini noodles with the chicken and pico de gallo in the pan.
- Plate the Mexican chicken zucchini noodles, garnish with cilantro, and serve.